Christmas in the City is on Saturday, December 4, 2021 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM in Downtown Batavia!
Our local shops and organizations will be offering holiday specials and activities, including pictures with Santa, Horse and Buggy Rides, and culminating the night with a Holiday Parade down Main Street at 6:00 PM.
Help us celebrate our community this holiday season! There are several opportunities to participate:
- Enter your business or group into the Holiday Parade. Parade participants can walk or drive a vehicle or float decorated for the holiday season. We ask that no one puts a Santa on their float, as we have a hired one for the event. (Please see attached form)
- Sponsor the event. Please see attached form for sponsorship opportunities.
- Volunteer to help with organizing the event and/or assisting with parade line up.
If you are a business located in the Batavia Business Improvement District:
- As a Downtown Business Owner, you are invited to take part in the Window Decorating Contest. Businesses competing are asked to have their windows completed by: Friday December 3rd for judging. Judging will begin on Saturday December 4th. The winning business receives $200 Cash Prize along with some free advertising perks as well. (Please fill out attached form)
- Enter your business or group into the Holiday Parade.
- Offer exclusive in-store specials during the event or hand out coupons/promotional items during the event.
- Host a festive activity at your business
For questions or concerns please contact Beth Kemp at: 585-993-7747 or by emailing director@DowntownBataviaNY.com. All forms can be mailed, emailed, filled out online or dropped off for participation in this year’s event.