Christmas in the City is on Saturday, December 3, 2022 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM in Downtown Batavia!
Our local shops and organizations will be offering holiday specials and activities, including pictures with Santa, Horse and Buggy, and much, much more all culminating the night with a Holiday Parade down Main Street at 6:00 PM.
Help us celebrate our community this holiday season! There are several opportunities to participate:
- Enter your business or group into the Holiday Parade. Parade participants can walk or drive a vehicle or float decorated for the holiday season. We ask that no one puts a Santa on their float, as we have a hired one for the event.
- Sponsor the event. Please see form for sponsorship opportunities.
- Volunteer to help with organizing the event and/or assisting with parade line up.
If you are a business located in the Batavia Business Improvement District:
- As a Downtown Business Owner, you are invited to take part in the Window Decorating Contest. Businesses competing are asked to have their windows completed by: Friday December 2nd for judging. The winning business receives $200 Cash Prize.
- Enter your business or group into the Holiday Parade.
- Offer exclusive in-store specials during the event or hand out coupons/promotional items during the event.
- Host a festive activity at your business
For questions or concerns please contact Shannon Maute at: 585-344-0900 or by emailing director@DowntownBataviaNY.com. All forms can be mailed, emailed, filled out online or dropped off for participation in this year’s event.